Keystone Tasmania may consider contributing towards the cost of developing a course. Applicants should prepare a detailed proposal outlining the need for the course along with objectives and outcomes.
In developing courses, the following criteria must be met:
- The subject is not and will not be available from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- The course must meet a strategic or identified need.
- Specification of the needs and size of the target group in the context of requirements determined by industry.
- Training consisting of modules with learning outcomes setting out the required knowledge and skills as well as whether they are to be acquired on or off the job.
- Details of instructional and learning materials.
- Details of assessment materials related to the acquisition of skills and recognition of prior learning.
- Delivery strategies.
- Trainer/Instructor notes, professional development materials.
When completing the application there is to be disclosure of any other funding sources from which the applicant will benefit.