BSBFIA301 Maintain financial records BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to use MYOB to set up accounts and process accounts in a small business or for a department in a larger business. A hands-on approach is taken during this course. The detailed, step-by-step exercises are designed to impart relevant skills and knowledge by having participants work through real-life examples and scenarios using a carefully crafted case study.
1. start, navigate around, and exit from MYOB
2. use MYOB's help system to obtain assistance
3. create a new company file in MYOB
4. modify a chart of accounts to suit specific business needs
5. enter account opening balances into a new company file
6. enter historical balances for customers and suppliers
7. enter customer and supplier details into MYOB's card file
8. setup inventory for a new company file
9. make purchases from suppliers
10. pay for purchases that have been made from suppliers
11. make sales to customers
12. deal with more complex invoicing matters
13. record customer payments
14. work with inventory on a day-to-day basis
5. write cheques to make payments
16. perform a bank reconciliation
17. produce a variety of business related reports
18. understand how MYOB is used to track GST
19. use MYOB's BASlink to produce a Business Activity Statement.
Optional Assessment This is a nationally recognised training program.
Participants who successfully complete the optional assessment component of this course will receive a Statement of Attainment for the unit(s) of competency
For further information please refer to the course outline.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
(03) 6334 4910
4B, 21 Alexandra Road, Ulverstone Tas 7315
Business owner, Manager, Project Manager, Director, Trades People, Tradesman, Administration, Accounts, Payroll, Receptionist, Builder, Plumber, Electrician
From Dec 20th at 12:00 AM
to Dec 21st at 12:00 AM
Up until Dec 15th
This course is also available subject to customer demand.
Contact the training provider for more information.
14 hours per attendee
NDA Computing Pty Ltd
NDA services include computer training, management training, traineeships and qualifications, group training and training room hire. The company has training centres in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport. NDA is 100% Tasmanian-owned and was established in 1985.
The services provided by NDA include:
Computer training - desktop, web, systems, programming and accounting software. Management training.
Traineeships and qualifications in business, business administration, human resources, training and assessment, frontline management, IT and project management.
Group training - the supply of NDA trainees who work in your organisation.
Training needs analysis.
Project management of training roll-outs.
Courseware development and technical writing.
Training room hire.
NDA is accredited by the ASQA as a Registered Training Organisation.
NDA is accredited by Skills Tasmania as a Group Training Organisation.
NDA operates from training centres in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport.
(03) 6334 4910
Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content and delivery of training courses listed on the Industry Training Calendar. Keystone Tasmania provides the Training Calendar in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. Please note that by taking the option of applying for funding you are not securing a booking for the selected course. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider.