Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to create, modify and organize basic Visio diagrams and charts. Participants will gain basic skills in using and creating shapes, printing drawings, and creating custom stencils, and be introduced to many time saving shortcuts and techniques designed to increase user productivity.
1. Navigate a file, change view settings, identify interface components, use Visio Help; work with windows and stencils; and select, scale, and resize objects.
2. Draw and reshape objects; duplicate objects; and align, distribute, group, and rotate objects.
3. Plan a diagram; connect shapes in a diagram and work with text.
4. Format text and text blocks, control attributes including font size, text colour, margins, lignment, and line spacing, apply style themes and effects, and format shapes and lines.
5. Set file, page, and print properties; use Print Preview; create print headers and footers; print a drawing; work with background pages
6. Use guides to precisely align and glue shapes, set properties for shapes, create and apply custom properties.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
(03) 6334 4910
Level 3, Trafalgar Centre 110 Collins Street Hobart Tas 7000
Business owner, Manager, Project Manager, Director, Trades People, Tradesman, Administration, Accounts, Payroll, Receptionist, Builder, Plumber, Electrician
Nov 5th 2019 at 12:00 AM
This course is also available subject to customer demand.
Contact the training provider for more information.
7 hours per attendee
NDA Computing Pty Ltd
NDA services include computer training, management training, traineeships and qualifications, group training and training room hire. The company has training centres in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport. NDA is 100% Tasmanian-owned and was established in 1985.
The services provided by NDA include:
Computer training - desktop, web, systems, programming and accounting software. Management training.
Traineeships and qualifications in business, business administration, human resources, training and assessment, frontline management, IT and project management.
Group training - the supply of NDA trainees who work in your organisation.
Training needs analysis.
Project management of training roll-outs.
Courseware development and technical writing.
Training room hire.
NDA is accredited by the ASQA as a Registered Training Organisation.
NDA is accredited by Skills Tasmania as a Group Training Organisation.
NDA operates from training centres in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport.
(03) 6334 4910
Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content and delivery of training courses listed on the Industry Training Calendar. Keystone Tasmania provides the Training Calendar in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. Please note that by taking the option of applying for funding you are not securing a booking for the selected course. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider.