Up to $501.60 per attendee 1
1 Figure provided is indicative only
• WHS Act 2012, Regulations, COP’s, A/S
• Risk Assessment, SWMS, JSA’s
• Hierarchy of Control
• Prestart and operational inspection
• Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
• Operate telescopic materials handler in line with established requirements
• Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
• Select, remove, fit and use attachments for a telescopic materials handler
• Relocate the telescopic materials handler
• Conduct housekeeping activities
Statement of Attainment
Must be 16 years of age
Must have a good language, literacy and numeracy level
Scheduling of this course is subject to customer demand.
Contact the training provider for more information.
14 hours per attendee
High Risk Work Solutions Pty Ltd
HRW Solutions is a Tasmanian owned and operated training company that can tailor nationally recognised and workplace Duty of Care training programs to help minimise down time and ensure compliant operations across a wide range of industries. All trainers hold relevant qualifications and maintain current experience in their particular fields
Having worked across Australia and Internationally, the Trainers/Worksafe Assessors at High Risk Work Solutions have over 60 years of current experience working in high risk workplace environments in the mining, construction and resources industry.
Training providers are solely responsible for the quality and accuracy of content and delivery of training courses listed on the Industry Training Calendar. Keystone Tasmania provides the Training Calendar in good faith as a service to industry practitioners. Please note that by taking the option of applying for funding you are not securing a booking for the selected course. All bookings must be made directly with the training provider.